About Us
History

Our Company was established from the very beginning to be a gear manufacturer according to Customer specifications.

In 1954, thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of Mr. Pierino Cattini and his technical background matured during the second world war, operations began with supplies to the then booming sectors of the scooters and motorcycles.

Starting from the early 60s, the Company found roots for development in the OEM markets and especially in the agricultural tractor industry which became, already by the end of that decade, the most represented sector in our turnover.

From then on, quality requirements and expectations in the industry have steadily increased and so did our capabilities in terms both of technological innovation and of management of complex tasks, always with the clear goal in mind to achieve highest Customer satisfaction and continous developement of our business.